Luminar Forum

This is an independent community forum for the photo editing software "Luminar/ Luminar Neo" (Skylum). Register for a free account and reserve you preferred username before someone else takes it.

Introduction - P.R.S. Sivakumar - soon to retire from Architectural Practice

PRSS

Hello All!
I am quite excited to be in this forum! I am 67 years old with more than 40 years of Professional Practice as an Architect & Interior Designer. Photography has always been my favorite and serious hobby. I hail from film photography days. Used to process B&W films on my own and did prints on my own. Much later, switched to Digitial. Currently possessing Sony Alpha A7 iii camera, a 24-105mm F/4 lens, a 70-200mm F/2.8 lens , and a 12-24mm F/4 lens, Manfretto Tripod, etc. I used to do post-processing in Photoshop and Lightroom when I owned Nikon gear. When Adobe switched to a subscription model, I purchased a license for Luminar 3, then to Luminar 4, Luminar AI and now I am on Luminar Neo with a lot of plugins. For further editing, I am using Affinity Photo. I am very happy with Luminar Neo which serves all my needs. My interests are in Pictorial Photography, landscapes & Abstracts.
Thanking you,
Best regards
PRSS

Hi PRSS

welcome to the Luminar forum. Glad that you found this forum too.

Please help us in our growth. The more users, the better for all of us.

Tell Your Friends1

Back