Luminar Forum

This is an independent community forum for the photo editing software "Luminar/ Luminar Neo" (Skylum). Register for a free account and reserve you preferred username before someone else takes it.

Difficulty with Luminar Neo as a plugin with Affinity Photo

rrb

I use Affinity Photo 2.2.0 on Windows 22H2 [Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz] with Luminar Neo (1.14.0, 12151). This combination has worked beautifully until a few months ago. Since that fateful time, when I send an image from Affinity Photo to Luminar Neo as a plugin and apply the edits and return to Affinity I get a black image (see the image below). Since then, I have been through several updates of Affinity, Windows, and Luminar without any change in the behavior. I have uninstalled the driver from my NVIDIA graphics card and installed the latest driver without any progress. I am working with Skylum's Support, and they have been AWESOME in their response, but no resolution so far. If anyone has had any experience with such a problem, I would appreciate any help you might be able to provide.

Thanks!!

Russell

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-30 131122.jpg
    EXIF
    Screenshot 2023-09-30 131122.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1
Back